Chile’s Northern Patagonia invites you to take a step back from the hustle and bustle of your daily routine and reconnect with yourself, your family, your friends and nature.
Experience a one-of-a-kind adventure in the extraordinary wilderness and wildlife while enjoying the many activities the area has to offer you and your love ones, activities that can be enjoyed by people of all ages and experience levels.
Come and observe the huemul (a protected native deer) with your family, a reclusive, highly endangered species, or enjoy whale watching in the Pacific Ocean, rafting in the most pristine rivers, taking in the beauty of untouched parts of the earth and rare animals, or go trekking in the native forest with passport activities to help children recognize the wildlife around them, and much more!
Taste Northern Patagonia, an experience you and your family will never forget!
• 5 day (4 night) trip
• Arrival and departure transfers between Balmaceda and Puerto Montt airports, as well as daily excursions
• Fly fishing
• Trekking on the many natural trails
• Sailing through the Andes to Argentina across Lake Todos los Santos
• Huemul watching (an endangered species of deer that appears on the Chilean coat of arms)
• Enjoy hot springs (indoor and outdoor)
• Mountain biking excursions
• Educational farm visits
• Horse riding
• For children: a Species Passport to collects stamps of the animals they find in the forest
• Jet boat excursions in rivers and lakes
• Lake kayaking