This is most definitely a town that invites you to get in touch with nature. Standing on the banks of Lake Nahuel Huapi, the mountains and forests in the background make it one of the most beautiful settings in Latin America.
In the summer months, why not go fly fishing for trout and salmon, or enjoy other outdoor activities such as hiking, river rafting along dozens of waterways, and walking in the ancient forests, including ascents to most of the summits surrounding the city.
If a winter visit is more your thing, you will be able to enjoy the skiing season and practice your favorite winter sport at the mythical Mount Catedral, Argentina’s leading ski resort, to which thousands of aficionados flock every winter.
• 5 day (4 night) trip
• Arrival and departure transfers between Bariloche airport, as well as daily excursions
• Extend your stay to Puerto Varas by crossing the lakes that span the Chilean border
• Trekking on the short circuit
• Take the ski lift to the top of Mount Catedral
• Enjoy the marvelous Mount Tronador and the Los Alerces waterfalls
• Puerto Blest and the Los Cantaros Waterfalls
• Andean Crossing to Chile
• Shop for leather products at the local stores
• Enjoy an Argentinean barbeque with the traditional chimichurri sauce