Buenos Aires is a stunning, cosmopolitan and attractive Argentinean port-city, with markedly European lifestyle and architecture, which have led some people to call it the Paris of the South. Its residents, the porteños, are famous for their elegant and rich cultural identity.
We invite you to discover this unique city, where historic architecture meets a contemporary outlook. Take a closer look at its passionate inhabitants, known for their love of soccer, barbeques and tango.
When you set foot in Buenos Aires you will understand why so many people have fallen in love with this seductive city.
Definitely an experience you will never forget!
• 3 day (2 night) trip
• Arrival and departure transfers between Buenos Aires airport, as well as daily excursions
• An architectural walking tour
• Spend a day watching polo at one of the ranches nearby the capital
• Enjoy Sunday at the fascinating San Telmo open-air market, with everything from antiques to local handicrafts
• Experience a backstage tour of the opulent Teatro Colón
• Visit one of South America’s finest museums, the Buenos Aires Museum of Latin American Art
• Enjoy fine dining in the district of Palermo
• Urban running tours
• Private tango lessons
• Enjoy a gaucho (the Argentinean cowboy) party
• Helicopter tour of the city of Buenos Aires
• Cycling tours in the districts of Palermo and Recoleta