Take a closer look at Santiago, Chile’s capital city, nestled in the central valley in full view of the imposing Andes Mountains. Santiago is a city that mixes its Spanish colonial past with the modernity to be found in any of the world’s major cities. Walk its streets, visit its museums, and sample its top-class restaurants and trendy districts. Engage with Santiago´s architecture, green areas, art galleries and much more!
Santiago is green, safe and clean, but retains a quintessentially Latin American flavor that makes it worth a visit.
• 3 day (2 night) trip
• Arrival and departure transfers between Santiago airport, as well as daily excursions
• Classic tour of Santiago with a local twist
• Enjoy a fine-dining experience on one of our culinary tours
• Marvel at the contrast between new and old buildings on an architectural tour
• Discover the best shopping secrets with a personal shopper
• Visit the art galleries
• Help those most in need through a philanthropy activity
• Cycle in the city center and enjoy its beautiful view from another perspective
• Walking tour around some of the less well-known neighborhoods in Santiago
• Visit antique shops in the Barrio Italia district or the streets around Balmaceda
• Running tours
• Learn about the recently history of Chile on a political tour