San Pedro de Atacama
Enjoy a romantic getaway at a destination where couples can truly relax together and experience the pure tranquility of desert life in the oasis of San Pedro de Atacama. Located in the heart of some of northern Chile’s most spectacular scenery, home to the country’s largest salt flat, pink flamingos, volcanoes and steaming geysers.
Share intimate moments planned down to the finest detail, such as a candle-lit dinner in your private room, a cocktail to accompany live music after a stroll at sunset, aromatherapy, spas and massages… the perfect place to start your life together!
• 4 day (3 night) trip
• Arrival and departure transfers between Calama airport and your hotel, as well as daily private excursions
• Full-board lunch and dinner at the hotel
• Trekking to Guatin
• Evening walks around the village of San Pedro, calling in at a local restaurant to try a Pisco Sour with an infusion of Rica Rica (a strong aromatic local herb)
• Mountain biking trips to the Cejar Salt Lake
• Star-gazing in some of the clearest skies in the world
• A romantic lunch on the banks of a salt lake, looking across to Volcano Lincacabur
• Visit a traditional Atacama house
• Watch the sunset in the Valley of the Moon
• Enjoy a massage at the Puritama Hot Springs