Valparaíso and Viña del Mar
What about spending New Year´s in Valparaiso? With its quirky town planning and unique architecture, this World Heritage Site hosts Latin America’s largest fireworks display on New Year’s Eve. The show draws immense crowds every year, with many revelers arriving early in the morning to secure the best views of the ceremony.
We guarantee you the best service during your stay: not only will you enjoy an unforgettable celebration, but will also be treated to a guided tour of the city, visiting the house museum of Pablo Neruda, walking around the city’s various tourism trails, and a ride in one of the unique funiculars that take you up and down the city’s many hills.
Visitors may also choose to stay in Viña del Mar. Located just 15 minutes along the coast from Valparaiso, Viña is Chile’s most famous beach resort. With its beautiful gardens and casino, the so-called “Garden City” awaits you for the perfect celebration.
• 3 day (2 night) trip
• Arrival and departure transfers between the Santiago Airport and hotel, as well as daily private excursions
• New Year´s Eve celebration dinner at hotel or selected restaurant
• Valparaiso walking tour
• Visits to Casablanca and Aconcagua wineries
• Romantic dinner with view of the bay of Valparaíso
• Tour of the La Campana National Park
• New Year´s Eve dinner with the bay of Valparaiso’s spectacular fireworks display
• Complement your trip with a tour of Pablo Neruda’s old house in the coastal town of Isla Negra, less than an hour’s drive from Valparaiso