Discover the enigmatic Rapa Nui culture, one of the final chapters in the history of humankind’s quest to conquer the planet. The island abounds with unsolved mysteries and the reconstruction of its inhabitants’ past lies somewhere between myth and reality.
This trip will allow you to discover the inhabitants of the island, seeing how they preserve their traditions and honor their past. Visit the famous Moai sculptures, enjoy their Polynesian music, dances and traditional meals, based on locally sourced seafood. And all this is to say nothing of the spectacular landscape! Totally breathtaking… This is sure to be an experience you will never forget!
• 4 day (3 night) trip
• Arrival and departure transfers between Easter Island airport, as well as daily excursions
• Watch the sunset at Ahu Akivi, a famous landmark where you can see the seven Moai
• Visit Volcano Rano Kau
• Enjoy the archaeological treasures of Orongo
• Surf with the locals
• Buy handicrafts at the local market
• If you happen to visit on a Sunday, visit the church in Rapa Nui to enjoy a local religious ceremony.
• Enjoy a picnic on the beach at Anakena
• Take part in a body painting ceremony
• Search for blowfish while snorkeling