Puerto Montt – Puerto Varas
If you are looking for a holiday your children will remember and cherish forever, Puerto Varas and the surrounding area is the place to go!
There are so many things to do and so much natural beauty to see in the area. With volcanoes, lakes, national parks and breathtaking landscapes that serve as a backdrop, you and your family will be able to try out different activities that will allow you to spend quality time together.
Share a canopy adventure, volcano hike, bird watching, rafting, a cup of hot chocolate and much more. Holidays can also be a valuable source of education for children too, so why not consider visiting a conservation centre? They allow visitors to take a closer look at the 150 hectares of protected native forest, and watch the Tricahue parrots and pudus (the smallest deer in the world), the stars of this unique natural landscape.
Do not miss this opportunity to visit Chile’s Lakes and Volcanoes District!
• 4 day (3 night) trip
• Arrival and departure transfers between Puerto Montt airport, as well as daily excursions.
• Extend your stay to Chiloe Island
• City tours of Puerto Varas and Puerto Montt
• Andean crossing to Bariloche through Lake Todos los Santos
• Visit the Alerce Andino National Park
• Hiking on Volcano Osorno
• Enjoy the legacy of the area’s German settlers’ baking
• Try curanto, a hearty Chilean stew of seafood, chicken, pork and beef
• Visit a dairy to learn how manjar, or dulce de leche caramel, is made
• Visit a conservation center where you can see Tricahue parrots, pudus (the smallest deer in the world) and the Chilean puma (Ayun Pangui, or Beloved Puma).
• Spend a day on a farm with the descendants of a German family