Enjoy a family adventure holiday in Patagonia, an excellent place for children to experience nature at its most inspiring.
Patagonia is the perfect destination for the whole family. Rich in history and endowed with natural entertainment for children, Patagonia can be a place to learn and play as a family and, depending on the age and interest of children, adventures can range from soft to extreme.
For family vacations, Patagonia welcomes you with its natural attractions, ready to turn your visit into an unforgettable experience. In the impressive mountain ranges and amidst the natural fauna of its National Parks, children will be awestruck by the size of the trees, the complexity of the fauna and the different creatures that have made this area their home. Here condors and guanacos (a relative of the llama) as well as the Chilean puma, all roam the mountains, which hold secrets worthy of only a child’s imagination.
Although if a few of the walks and mountain treks may be harder to enjoy as a family, alternatives are available, such as trips on catamarans or speed boats to get up-close to the various glaciers that rise majestically from the water.
Come and visit Chile’s Southern Patagonia!
• 4 day (3 night) trip
• Arrival and departure transfers between the Punta Arenas airport and your hotel, as well as daily excursions
• Walk to the Lake Grey Peninsula and the Toro Viewpoint
• Spend a day at a Magellan ranch, exploring the kitchen, dining room, shearing shed and other buildings to be found in the premises
• Learn about sheep shearing at a ranch
• Go on a photo safari to observe flora and fauna
• Follow the trail of a puma
• Mountain biking in the Sierra Dorotea