Santiago is much more than a trendy capital and one of South America’s safest cities, it is a destination that offers many green parks and activities to enjoy as part of a family holiday.
Cycle through Santiago’s green parks, finishing up with a gourmet picnic or enjoy a walking tour in the historic old town of downtown Santiago, or if you prefer, spend the day on a Market to Table cooking package that finishes up in a restaurant located in the chic suburbs of Santiago.
Share an unforgettable experience with your family in Santiago!
• 3 day (2 night) trip
• Arrival and departure transfers between Santiago airport, as well as daily excursions
• Sample the exquisite Congrio Frito at the Mercado Central (fried conger eel)
• Enjoy dinner in a Chilean home
• Visit the excellent Buin Zoo
• Do not leave without having tried an empanada
• Enjoy an ice cream and explore Parque Forestal with your children
• Visit Kidzania, which provides a safe, unique, and realistic educational environment for children and their parents, allowing children between the ages of four and twelve to do what comes naturally: role-playing by mimicking traditional adult activities—just like in the real world!
• Visit Lampa Zoo
• Trekking in the La Campana National Park UNESCO biosphere reserve
• Cooking classes for children