San Pedro de Atacama
We know how hard it can be organizing family vacations, so why not come with us to visit San Pedro de Atacama, where there is something for everyone: a destination where it is possible to truly relax, enjoying the most dramatic natural landscapes and fun activities for all ages.
Are you interested in the idea of the driest desert in the world? San Pedro preserves the millennia-old culture and history of this mystical region, an ideal place for you and your loved ones to discover the local Atacama culture while taking advantage of the many activities that are on offer, including walks, hiking, archeological tours, visits to hot springs or trips to breathtaking viewpoints. There are also excursions for observing flora and fauna, rock climbing, volcano climbing and astronomy.
Take some time out and visit the Chilean desert with your loved ones.
• 4 day (3 night) trip
• Arrival and departure transfers between Calama airport, as well as daily excursions
• Archaeological tour of San Pedro de Atacama
• Enjoy dawn at the Valley of the Moon
• Visit Pucara de Quitor to see how the millennia-old Atacama culture made use of the olive tree
• Go shopping at the local market
• Adults can enjoy a Rica Rica Sour
• Horse riding
• Try llama-meat kebabs
• Participate in an ancient animal ritual involving llamas
• Enjoy a meal with a local family
• Float in the waters of the Cejar Salt Lake
• Horse ride through Death Valley, which conjures up images of the sets from Star Wars
• Visit local family orchards with your children
• Astrology tours to teach you about Atacama astrology.