Cachapoal Wine Valley
Just south of Santiago, before reaching Colchagua, is a valley that takes its name from the river that gives life to its lands: the Cachapoal Valley. Located in the midst of Chile’s agricultural heartland, the valley is home to some of the country’s best and largest wineries. It is an unmissable location, set against the breathtaking backdrop of the Andes Mountains, where travelers can discover the many high-end wines produced in the valley, thanks to the protection of the lower coastal mountain range, which contributes to the unique growing conditions.
• Arrival and departure transfers between Santiago airport, as well as daily excursions
• Wine tasting at selected wineries
• Enjoy lunch at one of the unique wineries
• Horse riding adventures with gourmet picnics
• Extend your trip to the Colchagua Valley