A short 45 minute flight, or seven hour drive from Santiago across the breathtaking Andes Mountains, is Mendoza, the Argentinean city famous for its squares, wide sidewalks, canals, the cool shade of old trees and, of course, for its main attraction: winemaking.
We invite you to visit different wineries, all of them with their own personality, only half an hour from the centre of the city. Experience the only Aroma Room in South America, and taste fine wines paired with foods in a unique winery. You can even take part in the harvest if you choose the right date and, for those who are that way inclined, indulge yourself with a traditional Argentinean barbecue.
Do not miss this city, which is bursting with traditional and gourmet flavors, and where the best wineries and restaurants are waiting to be discovered!
• 4 day (3 night) trip
• Arrival and departure transfers between Mendoza airport, as well as daily excursions
• Wine tasting at selected wineries
• Do not miss a wine and food pairing at the Ruca Malen winery
• Visit Mendoza Zoo
• Climb Aconcagua, the highest mountain in the Americas
• Enjoy talking to the locals in one of the coffee shops located in the central plaza
• Have lunch at the Park Hyatt Mendoza’s signature restaurant, Bistro M
• Have dinner at El 23, a casual place to enjoy excellent food, drink and conversation
• Try La Marchigiana, a top-end Italian Restaurant, or the 1884 restaurant, owned by the famous chef Francis Mallmann which offers an outstanding gourmet menu