Casablanca Wine Valley
Take a closer look at one of the main white wine producing valleys in Chile. Here the gentle sea breeze that comes in off the Pacific Ocean creates the perfect climate for producing outstanding white wines.
The Casablanca Valley is located just an hour’s drive from Santiago on route to Valparaiso and Viña del Mar, which means a visit can also be easily organized from both cities. Tours of the various wineries in this valley can be complemented with other activities and sightseeing in the area, such as horse riding, cycling, hiking or a picnic under the grape vines. If you have more time, we also suggest visiting the neighboring wine valley of San Antonio and finding out more about the flavors of Chilean wine!
Do not miss this opportunity to discover magical of Casablanca Valley while tasting some of the finest wine and unforgettable local cuisine!
• 3 day (2 night) trip
• Arrival and departure transfers between the Santiago airport and your hotel, as well as daily excursions
• Extend your stay to Valparaiso
• Have a meal in one of the four restaurants we recommend in the area
• Spend a night or two in one of the area’s boutique hotels
• Enjoy an organic cheese pairing with the remarkable wines
• Visit the town of Lo Abarca in the San Antonio Valley to see its mosaic art