Let us take you to Lima, the gastronomy capital of the Americas, where you can dine at award-winning restaurants or learn how to cook mouth-watering Peruvian dishes, before moving on to the colonial city of Cuzco for a cooking class where you can discover the flavors of the unique regional cuisine, rounding off your adventure with a visit to the legendary Inca ruins at the UNESCO World Heritage site of Machu Picchu.
In Lima you will have the chance to experience Peruvian cuisine through tours of the city’s markets and restaurants, including some of the kitchens. This is a program for those who share a love for all things gastronomic and wish to combine their culinary interests with a visit to one of the New Seven Wonders of the World, Machu Picchu.
• 3 day (2 night) trip
• Arrival and departure transfers between Lima airport, as well as daily excursions
• Discover the Monastery of San Francisco with its amazing catacombs and fascinating library
• Take a stroll along the El Malecon promenade
• Culinary travelers should make the most of Lima’s cevicheria restaurants specializing in fish cured in lemon juice
• Visit the Museum of Gold, which houses the treasures of the Incas and other pre-Columbian civilizations
• Enjoy lunch or dinner in the opulent surroundings of the Huaca Pucllana restaurant, named after one of Lima’s archaeological treasures