Santiago offers world-class cuisine encompassing a wide range of flavors, from traditional recipes to international dishes, not forgetting the high-quality Chilean seafood and the amazing wines! The city’s charm and energy saw it top the New York Times’ list of 41 Places to Go in 2011.
We provide you with the opportunity to accompany a real chef purchase ingredients at a traditional market in downtown Santiago, before watching them show how to prepare a meal, or even rolling up your sleeves to take part in the preparation yourself.
You are also invited to visit the apartment of a Chilean, where you will be welcomed into their home, and enjoy conversation over a meal.
And since it would be impossible to leave Chile without tasting our wines, we suggest including trips to well-known wineries, where you will be able to tour the vineyards, taste award-winning, world-class wines, and enjoy a traditional Chilean countryside lunch.
• 3 day (2 night) trip
• Arrival and departure transfers between Santiago airport, as well as daily excursions
• Try a Santiago city tour with a local twist
• Family cycling in Santiago’s parks
• Marvel at Santiago’s fusion of old and modern architecture
• Try your hand as a guest master sommelier
• Private tours in luxury vehicles
• Enjoy Patagonian king crab in one of the best seafood restaurants in the capital
• Enjoy dinner in a Chilean house located in the Lastarria district, one of the city’s hippest neighborhoods
• Cooking class at the Se Cocina restaurant