Andes Ski Range
Let us introduce you to the newest best kept secret in the Andes: Puma Lodge. With 24 rooms and a full spa, Puma Lodge is the new heli-skiing destination in the Chilean Andes.
Just three hours south-east of Santiago, lies a world of dry, powdery snow that is home to the deluxe mountain lodge offering all the comfort of a first-class hotel.
The Condé Nast Traveler magazine recently included the lodge in its Hot List, an excellent endorsement of this new heli-skiing resort.
The Heli Ski Lovers program has been specially designed for heli-skiing aficionados in terms of the length and properties of the runs. In general the program is perfect for enjoying the excellent Andean snow, varied landscapes and wide, long slopes.
• 4 day (3 night) or 6 day (5 night) trip
• Arrival and departure transfers between Santiago airport, as well as daily excursions
• Extend your stay to Santiago
• Wine tours to the nearby Cachapoal wine valley
• Take time out for a massage at the hotel spa
• Enjoy the open-air hot tubs