Can you imagine a better place for outdoor activities and discovering nature than a remote and exotic island in the far east of the Pacific Ocean?
Easter Island is a magical place that is most famous for its ancient Moai statues, but which is also home to a diverse landscape with volcanic craters, crystalline waters and a rich Polynesian cultural heritage.
This program includes trekking, horse riding, cycling, scuba diving and surfing on this amazing island packed with culture and rich in nature.
• 4 day (3 night) trip
• Arrival and departure transfers between Easter Island airport, as well as daily excursions
• The Caves and Cliff Trail (Ahu Te Peu – Tahai – Hanga Roa)
• See the incredible fifteen Moai statues (Mahatua Ovahe)
• After some serious sporting activity, enjoy sunbathing in Anakena
• Learn the art of surfing with a native Rapa Nui
• Enjoy a fish barbecue after a horse riding