Let us bring you into direct contact with nature’s extremes, taking you to places where few people have been before. Enjoy the Torres del Paine National Park, located in the extreme south of Chilean Patagonia, a UNESCO World Heritage Site that is famous for its ice fields, lakes, and photogenic granite towers.
From the comfort of your hotel you can choose from different hiking, trekking, horse riding and even sailing excursions. Torres del Paine provides a magnificent setting, with some tours even bringing visitors up close to glaciers and icebergs.
• 3 day (2 night) trip
• Arrival and departure transfers between Punta Arenas airport, as well as daily excursions
• Trek to the base of the Torres del Paine
• Half- or full-day Horse riding excursions through the Patagonian landscapes
• Photo safari for observing flora, fauna and local birds
• Sailing trips to some of the most beautiful glaciers
• Enjoy a Patagonian-style barbecue
• Discover a different world by visiting a ranch
• Cross the border to Calafate to experience Argentinean Patagonia