Some people think that drinking Malbec wine is the only thing to do in Mendoza, and even though the wine may be excellent, our programs are sure to lead you far from the run of the mill and bring some adrenaline to your holidays!
Make the most of your stay in this Argentinean city, located at the foot of the Andes mountains and endowed with a geography perfect for mountain biking, canopy tours, horse riding, trekking and even rafting in the Mendoza River.
And for more serious adventurers, with the correct preparation, you can even think of climbing Mount Aconcagua, the highest mountain in all of the Americas.
Don’t miss out on this unforgettable adventure!
• 4 day (3 night) trip
• Extend your stay to Santiago
• Arrival and departure transfers between the Mendoza airport and your hotel, as well as daily excursions
• Cycling in the vineyards premises
• Full-day river rafting at Rio Mendoza and horse riding
• Enjoy dinner at a vineyard
• Visit the Mendoza open zoo after climbing the hill Cerro de la Gloria